questions 2.2†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Name
Matter and Energy Pp. 45 Ė 52
- What two assumptions help you explain why you can
smell cookies baking?
- What happens to the energy when you bake cookies?
- What are the three main points of the kinetic theory?
- What are the particles in a gas like?
- What are the particles in a liquid like?
- What are the particles in a solid like?
- Why does helium balloon go flat faster than one
filled with air?
- What is pressure?
- What causes gas pressure?
- Why donít solids flow?
- Why can liquids spread out on their own?
- What is viscosity?
- What is energy?
- Describe what happens to the atoms as you heat up
- What happens to the molecules when they evaporate?
- What is condensation?
- What happens to energy during condensation?
- What is sublimation?
- What happens to the molecules when they change state?
- What is the Law of Conservation of Mass?
- What is the Law of Conservation of Energy?