Reading Questions 8.3††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† Name ____________________________________
1. What are the five objectives of this section?
2. What is motion related to?
How do you feel
5. What is inertia?
6. What does it take to accelerate a larger mass?
7. What happens when the net force isnít zero?
10. How can the same force cause different accelerations?
11. What happens if you increase the force?
12. What units is force measured in?
13. What is a newton?
14. Compare the size of a newton and a pound.
15. What is free-fall?
16. What is g?
17. How do things accelerate at the surface of the earth?
18. Why do all objects have the same free-fall acceleration?
19. What is weight?
20. What is apparent weightlessness?
21. How is weight different from mass?
22. When do you reach terminal velocity?
23. What are the action and reaction forces?
24. What is
25. How does