Reading Questions 11.1 Name
Types of Waves pp. 356-364
- List the objectives of this section
- How does a leaf on the water move when a wave goes
- How do water drops move when a wave passes?
- What does move when a wave passes?
- What is a medium?
- What is the medium for sound and an earthquake wave?
- What are mechanical waves?
- How is light a wave?
- What is an electromagnetic wave?
- How can a wave do work?
- What is a wave front?
- Why is sound quieter the farther you get away?
- How does a singer create waves?
- How do you sense sound?
- In what two ways does a weight on a spring have
- When does a weight on a spring have kinetic energy?
- Why do cars need shock absorbers?
- What is damped harmonic motion?
- Where do surface waves occur?
- How do the particles in an ocean wave move?